Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Love Affair Continues...

Oh, hi guys!
I've finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and yeah, it was great. What can I say?
As you may or may not know, I 've always had a major crush on the 16th president of our United States. Why? Because look at him, he's gorgeous. Tall. Distinguished.
Abraham Lincoln Pictures, Images and Photos
And a vampire hunter.
Yes.
I am a believer. I don't feel like I should review this book the way I reviewed all the other books. THIS particular book is far too important. It was amazing.
All I can do is beg you to read the book. I cannot give you a rundown without feeling like I'm ruining the book. I really don't want it to seem cheap...because I honestly have no idea how to give it the proper respect that it deserves.

I don't know what I'll read next. This book was one of those books that makes every book you read after it seem mediocre. Maybe I'll re-read it just so I can get my fill.

I've been writing a lot though! I finished chapter 4 of my 'novel', as well as a few rather interesting poems. I wrote one about Elisabeth Bathory that has a whole lot of potential. (Hint hint...she's in my NEW favorite book!)

Anyway, I hope you all are well, and I hope at least one of you will read this book! And if you do, please comment on this post telling me what you thought!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. can't say ive read the book, but abraham lincoln is pretty sexyy ;) you should post your poems/ and or story here, i'd love to read it!

    check out mine, follow back if you like it?
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete