Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stuff.

I'm TERRIBLE at keeping on top of this thing. I apologize. I've been fairly busy with homework and studying and that extra class I told you about. It hasn't been fun. But this is a good month. Because it's valentines day and my birthday, and Titanic in 3D comes out. Just about makes my life, not going to lie. I'm kind of dumb that way. Hmmm what else... Oh, I finished The Kite Runner. I was reading it for my Composition class. It started out iffy for me, but the ending was nothing short of phenominal. It reeled me in halfway through and I was so involved in the characters. Only problem is, now that it's finished, I have nothing to read. Fortunately, I was clued in on this awesome site called Pixel of Ink, and they give away free Kindle books daily, new books every day. I haven't found any that have the WOW factor yet, but I feel like it's only a matter of time. I really just need something great to read. I've resorted to re-reading The Help and Water for Elephants over and over and Over As much as I adore those books, there IS a such thing as too much of a good thing. I hope you all are well, and I hope the rest of your week goes fantastically. PS, I just realized it's Tuesday....THAT MEANS DANCE MOMS! Yay. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment