Monday, January 30, 2012

Bored, Exhilerated, Sorry.

I declare this week: New hair and makeup every day week. Why? Because I'm getting bored with my life. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me. And I've noticed that when my hair and makeup look good, I can focus better in school. How? I don't know. I have no idea how it works. So as soon as i've finished typing this, I'm going to pull out this month's Teen Vogue and look for new things to do. Maybe it will make me excited to go back to school. Now, apart from this, I've been getting a lot of letters from colleges. This is so exciting. I guess you go 17 years without getting any mail and then suddenly you're getting tons of generic letters from important individuals, it's exhilerating. That's all I have to say today. I realize my blog entries are less than fantastic, but I'm going to work harder to write more interesting things. I just need interesting things to happen first. :) Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment