Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Revoltingly Young

Hello! As promised, here I am. I don't really have much to say, but I would LOVE to take a moment to talk about my favorite *ever* series. The Youth in Revolt series by CD Payne. They are honestly hilarious, somewhat confusing, and informative in certain ways. I can honestly say that my first daughter will be named Sheeni, since it is frowned upon by my parents to change my name to Sheeni. I would reccommend it to anyone, but ESPECIALLY teenagers. The books are $10 on Kindle, which is somewhat pricey, but it's worth it! Currently I'm reading the 5th book in the series, Revoltingly Young, and I've recently learned that CD Payne is working on a 6th book called (brace yourselves) The Son of Youth in Revolt. I'm rather excited to read it as well. Any way, that's all I had to say. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment