Monday, January 2, 2012

Smash Book

So, I've got an obsession. With K&Company's ever-so-clever 'Smash Book'. Basically, It's a journal...except that it's not. It's kinda like a scrapbook...except it's not. It's so much better. It's catch-all for the things in your life that you love the most. Kind of like the website, Pinterest, but in physical form. I ordered my first Smash Book (in Retro Blue) two days ago, and I'm STILL waiting for Amazon to ship it to me...I'm dying in anticipation. So i've taken to prepare for my special delivery as if it were a newborn baby. I've cut out pictures, poems, quotes. Sifted through stickers and scrapbook paper. And i've made a list of things I still need. Paperclips...acid free glue...pens...more stickers. And I need to photocopy some old family pictures. Here's the smash book I ordered...
And here are a couple examples of pages that would be in a smash book...
Anyway, I'm so excited to get it! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment