Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BZZZZZZZZ!

Hello all! Today was quite the day. It all starts last night with my dog. He for some reason didn't want to sleep, which meant that I didn't get any sleep either. And this morning was the early bird class, so I needed sleep. Well, I get up this morning, and I'm angry. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, and my hair looks really bad. So I walk into my kitchen to get something to eat. Alas, I'm out of cereal, and there is no oatmeal (no oatmeal that I'm willing to eat anyway. Come on, peaches and cream oatmeal is nasty). So I'm standing there getting ready to explode, and I notice there is a tiny bit of coffee left in the coffee pot. Enough to fill up my coffee cup I bough months ago with the intention of taking hot chocolate to school. So I think, hey, caffeine could only help, plus it's warm so it will make me feel full until lunch. So I pull out the creamer and put about a half an inch of it in the bottom, and fill the rest of the cup with coffee.

Two gulps later, and I'm feeling good enough to do my hair. But this was only the beginning.
As soon as I got to first period, I was feeling a little tired. So I basically chugged half of the container and then tried as hard as I could to focus on notes. Within 10 minutes, I felt like electricity was running through my veins. At first it was too much to handle, but after a few more minutes, it became tolerable. And I began to focus better than I've ever been able to focus in my life. It was like the teacher was talking to me through a megaphone and the talking of my classmates didn't phase me.

Long story short, I may have developed a caffeine addiction today. However, since I want to be a writer, I figured that drinking coffee and writing novels go hand in hand. Throw in a beach house, turtleneck, and a yellow labrador retriever and I'm good to go.

Anyway, that's my story today. I hope you all are well. I'm working my way through a book called Scorpio Rising that I'm hoping to finish tonight or tomorrow. I'll write a review as soon as I'm through.
Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your blog is really good-very well-written and relatable. I'm also an aspiring writer and love reading more than anything. You should check out my blog and follow me:)

    sixteenandclueless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete