Sunday, February 12, 2012

DROWNING IN BOOKS!!!! *Help*

I will admit it here first, folks. I have a problem. My problem is I'm addicted to a site called Pixel of Ink. This website posts somewhere around 9 to 12 free Kindle books DAILY. So, needless to say, I have a library full of unread books that are begging for my full and undivided attention. Tell me, how in the world am I supposed to read all of these books and keep up with my homework? Because I surely don't know. I am hoping to start one of these books today, but I just started reading The Help again, and I'm one of those people who, once they start a book, cannot put it down until it's finished. (Unless, it seems, that it was assigned by a teacher. What can I say? They give us really boring books to read.)And let's be honest, if you've read The Help, you know that you become fully enveloped in each individual character's life. I adore books like The Help, because when there over, you feel as though you've gained a few new friends. Anyway, that's what I have to say today. I hope you all are well! Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Tis better to find yourself drowning in a good book than in a dirty pond. ;)

    ReplyDelete