Thursday, May 31, 2012

GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

So, I have 2 full days left of school and then 3 days of final exams. AND THEN SCHOOL WILL BE NEVERMORE, NEVERMORE, NEVERMORE! Well. Until August.
I'm shockingly thrilled with the idea of summer vacation. I have never looked forward to it before. (I know, I'm a 'weirdo'). However, this year has been a crazy overload of work and stress, so I think that adds to my excitement level just a tiny bit.

So, since it's (almost) summer, I decided to set a goal. I want to read 50 books before summer is over. Too much? Maybe. But I'm hopeful that I can acheive it. If not exceed it.

I'm going to count the books I'm reading right now (The Night Circus and The Host) towards my summer quota. The rest will be the 8 on my Kindle I've neglected to read, library books, and Pixel Of Ink finds. I'm up for any suggestions, so leave a comment with your favorite books!

I'm about 17% through The Host, but I've taken a break from it to start The Night Circus. I love them both so far, and the only reason I even put The Host down was because I was on a waiting list at the library for The Night Circus and it finally came through. I want to make sure I have enough time to read it twice if I so desire and then return it. Since I own The Host, I'm not in much of a hurry to read it.

ANYWAY.

I'm rambling.

I hope everyone is well! Please please PLEASE leave book suggestions in the comments. I IMPLORE YOU!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment