Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quick Kitty Update!

Hi guys! Okay so remember a couple of posts ago I wrote about my anatomy cat Mr. Mittens? Well. His name has been changed.
In my mind it happened like this:
I was dillegently working away at my cat's thigh when suddenly, it hit me. In a spark of mad genius, I removed my oh-so-cool darkly tinted sunglasses and made eye contact with both of my lab partners at once because I'm that cool and uttered the word....Katniss......Then our cat sprang to life and danced the tango whilst my partners hoisted me onto their shoulders and our entire class burst into a dubstep rendition of "We are the champions." At that precise moment Johnny Depp burst in the room and declared his undying love for me and asked me to prom and I denied because I'm too cool for Johnny Depp.

In reality it happened like this:
I had just finished wrapping the removed integument around our cat so he doesn't dry out or become moldy. I was lowering him into the first of 3 plastic bags when I said, "Why didn't we name the cat Katniss? Like the Hunger Games?" and my partners said, "That's a good idea." And then I remembered our cat was a boy but by then it was too late because I had scribbled out Mr. Mittens and was writing Katniss in sharpie on our bag. Why didn't I spell it Catniss? I don't know. Good question.

So anyway that's my story. Mr. Mittens is now Katniss Evermeow. I made up the last name just now.
I'm that cool.

That's really all I have to say for today. Right now I'm reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter. It's really good so far. :)

Have a grand day!

3 comments:

  1. My school is dissecting cats too! The WHOLE hallway just smells like that stuff they preserve it in! It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have THE most hilarious take on things! dubstep rendition of "we are the champions", love it, love it! you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha this is hilarious, I love your point of veiw on things.

    ReplyDelete