Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Marriage, Dance Moms, and Thank You's

OH HI GUYS.

Sorry I haven't written every day, I've been too busy partying hard during spring break. JK. I've been hanging out with my mom and playing Harvest Moon like my life depends on it.

But today something exciting happened! I went to the library and got my OWN library card! This is a huge milestone in the lives of nerds everywhere. I got it mainly because my local library has ebooks that you can 'check out' and then after 21 days they magically disappear off of your kindle and are 'returned' to the library. Unfortunately, all of the books I want are already checked out. So, I had to be added to a waiting list. Stupid, I know.

This little discovery of mine couldn't have come at a better time because I'm just a couple months away from summer, and this will be the first summer I've spent with my Kindle. We have big plans.
I wish I could marry my Kindle sometimes. We're so compatible.

On a completely seperate and probably unmentioned note, I may or may not have told you that I am completely and utterly addicted to the tv show Dance Moms. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because I like dancing. Maybe I like catty women. Maybe I like DRAMA. I think that's it. Regardless, I don't want to give away what happened on last night's mid-season finale (whatever that means), but I do want to just say that Abby Lee is a jerk. Really, I knew this before, but last night really took things to a whole entirely new level. I was so disappointed in her conduct, and if I were her I would look back on how she handled herself and I would write formal letters of apology to every child I ever came in contact with. And their mothers. And their great aunts.
I don't think that one should be allowed to teach children unless they have put aside all of their immature qualities first. Abby most definately hasn't.

And don't even ask me about Dance Moms Miami. I don't even know what went on that whole show. There were a lot of accents and bad haircuts and it completely lost me about halfway through.

ANYWHOOOO. Thank you to Catherine, the only one who ever comments on my blogs aside from my mom. It's nice to know some one is out there who actually cares about what I have to say!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment