Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'M FINISHED WRECKING THIS JOURNAL!

GUYS I'VE FINISHED MY WRECK THIS JOURNAL! I got it back in February and I finally finished. I decided to post a few of my favorite pages for your viewing pleasure. (Note: please ignore my hideous ugly disgusting abhorable nails. Please.)
This is my cover. I like princesses. And blue paint. And my initials.
This is my coffee page. It smells like coffee.
These are the things I find. I find a lot of playing cards and random things.
This is my gum page. A page where my friends and I put our gum.
This is the page I painted. Obviously.
This is my hand.
These are things I found around my home.
I painted this picture with a penny.
This is my stain page which smells like mustard

Anyway this is what I do with my life. HAVE A NICE DAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment