Saturday, August 18, 2012

Brain Melting Cuteness.

So I have a dog. His name is Roscoe. And I love him. Like I seriously would not hesitate to say that he is my best friend. We've had him for a little over 2 years. He is great. So, because I love my dog so much, I thought I would dedicate a whole post just for pictures of my awesome dog.
Roscoe had a great time at the beach. Except he was not a fan of the sand up his nose.
He might be slightly scared of me. But I don't care.
I don't know if he was posing for the photo op or if he was vehemently protesting bath time.
He wasn't feeling picture time that morning.
He really is this cute.
He's a 'super' dog. HAHA.

So anyway. That's all I really had to say today. I woke up with a huge appreciation for my dog so I thought I'd share his awesomeness with you guys!
Have a great day!




1 comment: