Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm terrible at this blog thing....

Hey guys! It's been... A long time. Why does it seem like that's how my posts always start? Oh we'll. I kind of suck. Hopefully I still have a few of my followers! My main point for this blog post is to show you a list of the books I've read so far this year. But first, I just wanted to point out how crazy it is that I'm 3/4 of the way through my senior year of high school! My graduation is in June and I am absolutely thrilled. However, I am a little nervous about what lies ahead. One step at a time, I suppose. :)

I've also been doing a lot of writing. Nothing good, but writing none the less.

Now to the best part! Books! The following is a list of everything I've read in 2013. Ready? :)

1. Matched-Ally Condie
2. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas-John Boyne
3. Every Day- David Levithan
4. Beautiful Creatures-Kami Garcia
5. The book Thief-Markus Zusak
6. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist-Rachel Cohn
7-15. Series of Unfortunate Events 1-9-Lemony Snicket (don't judge me. I've never read them before.
16. Wintertown-Stephen Emond
17. If I Stay-Gayle Forman
18. Ruby's Imagine-Kim Antieau
19. How They Met and Other Stories-David Levithan
20. Girl, Interrupted-Susanna Kaysen
21. Mister Death's Blue Eyed Girls-Mary Downing Hahn
22. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Mark Huddon
23. The Bell Jar-Sylvia Plath
24. Let the Right One In-John Lindquist
25. The Lovely Bones-Alice Sebold
26.Marley and Me- John Grogan
27. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan-Lisa See


That's it so far!! I've read a lot of great books and I've still got a lot of books to go. I hope to at least make it to 100 and beat my record last year! If you have any recommendations, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment