Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh, Be Quiet.

Yeah. I went missing for 20 days whatever have I been up to?
Reading.
And playing Pokemon.
So shut up.

Here's a list of books I've read and the score OUT OF TEN I gave them.
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern-10
2. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan-9
3. Damned-4
4. Angel-8
5. A Prayer for Owen Meany-8
6. My Name is Mina-9
7. Will Grayson, Will Grayson-10
8. The Knife of Never Letting Go-9
9. The Fault in Our Stars-Over 9,000
10. Paper Towns-7
11.The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight-6
12. We the Animals-9
13. Wintergirls-10
14. White Oleander-9
15. Playing with Matches-8
16. Coraline-10
17. The Time Traveler's Wife-10

17 books. I'm over halfway through the summer and I'm nowhere near my goal of 60 books. :'(
I suppose it was a hefty goal to begin with.
Right now I'm reading The Notebook. I'm not that far in, but so far I don't love it. Too simple. But I love the movie so I guess I'll truck on.

Regardless. I got a tumblr. batsby.tumblr.com. You may follow me, or not, but that's where I've been doing my reviews. I'LL BE BACK I SWEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment