Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh wait....

Wow guys. I feel like I havent written in days. *Insert title of post here*....I havent.
Well, it's good to be back. I finished book I was reading in my last post and...well, it was a book about a man who turns into a giant cockroach. Not to say it wasn't good. Because it was decent, and an entertaining read. I just feel like it was fairly wordy, which normally doesn't bother me unless it prevents the book from progressing.

Any way. It's been such a long week. Honestly. I've been bored to tears. But there's only one more week until Christmas vacation so I think I can hold on till then. :)

I hope you all are well, sorry about how short this post is. I just felt bad for not writing so I thought that something would be better than nothing. Have a great day!

----Kayla

Bored Baby Pictures, Images and Photos (Pic is my face because of this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment