Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A SHINY NEW BLOG!

So this is what dreams are made of? Honestly, I'm not sure what I was thinking. Here I am, a busy honors student with barely enought time to BREATHE, let alone blog. To most likely no one. But I'm always looking for new activities that will give me the opporotunity to write. Which is one of my passions.

Fun facts about me:
1. I want to be the next female Shel Silverstein. If there were ever a female Shel Sileverstein to begin with.
2. I like rainy days.
3. I'm an editor of a literary magazine that you've never heard of. I can promise you that.
4. I like vanilla flavored coke. It's my coke flavor of choice.
5. I am a reading fiend. Sometimes I read a book and then forget that I'm not the main character in the book. Which can become a problem when in public places.

I think five facts are enough for now. I'm sure that you'll find much more about me than you ever wanted to.

Farewell for now, new and old friends.

---Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment